From Formulation to Filling: Customized Capabilities for Beauty, OTC, and Personal Care Products
- Contract Manufacturing for existing businesses & brands looking to partner with a certified & registered world-class manufacturer
- New Product Development for startups or existing businesses wanting to develop new products & formulations
- Turnkey Operations for companies looking for a business partner who can design, formulate, manufacture & package new products
Cosmetics • OTC Skincare
Haircare • Skincare • Oral Care • BABY CARE
Schedule your consultation call to talk with our team of experts
USDA Organic Certified
ECO Cert and Cosmos Natural Certified
FDA Registered For 20+ Years
100+ Years of Combined R&D Experience
700+ Global Clients
“You’ve got a great product but you need to ensure manufacturing can address all your needs.”
Quicker time-to-market, better ingredients and improved packaging is all affected by manufacturing. Our capabilities can help launch you on a smoother path and align your skincare products with your desired business model. We make our rigorous manufacturing, data and process documentation transparent so that you know the strict guidelines we follow to fulfill your manufacturing requirements.
Filling & Manufacturing Capabilities
“Allure has the capabilities to manufacture high volumes of brand-specific packaging.”
Manufacturing Data & Process Documentation
“With Allure Labs, you’ll have certified products delivered on time, at a price that works for you.”
Manufacturing data and process documentation is part of cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) guidelines. Each step in Allure’s manufacturing, processing, packaging, and holding batch is reviewed by Quality Assurance before shipment, to strictly adhere to the parameters associated with the manufacturing and filling method. To further ensure product consistency, Allure monitors the output by validating the equipment and the processes for manufacturing drug products.
With Allure Labs, you’ll have certified products delivered on time, at a price that works for you, made with high quality ingredients and with packaging that reflects your brand, and aligns with your business goals. Let us help you transform your business model into one that reflects your wishes, goals and outcomes.
Research & Development
“The success of your skin care line demands the highest quality ingredients and advanced lab facilities to create your custom formulation.”
At Allure Labs, CEO and lead chemist Sam Dhatt is devoted to ongoing research as a commitment to your success. Not only do we conduct comprehensive research for your product formulation, we also conduct ongoing research for our own breakthroughs of the latest in skincare ingredients and marketplace trends. You can rely on our research data, knowledge and expertise for the latest advances in skincare.
“Our labs are up-to-date with industry standards and technologies as well as the latest ingredients on the market.”
During our formulation stage, our chemists will gather information to fully understand your skincare product and the intended benefits of your custom formulation. Our experienced chemists will help you select key ingredients to optimize your products for success.
Product Development includes testing each lab formula to ensure stability and aesthetic compliance. We develop formulations based on the following:
- Custom formulation — customer concept without a prototype
- Reverse engineering — existing product with a prototype
- Highlighting new raw materials
- Formulation enhancement
Creating personal care and cosmetic products is a collaborative effort among our clients, formulators and raw material vendors. Allure Labs’ product development staff meets regularly with raw material vendors, both domestic and international, to ensure we are on trend, and have the latest and best quality raw materials available for our clients. Our formulators also work within your budget to include ingredients that meet your price range.
Example of Product Devevelopment Cycle
“Revolutionary products begin from our state-of-the-art lab, using the latest techniques and cosmetic chemical engineering processes in the industry.”
1. Potential and existing customer may submit a Product Development Request (PDR) outlining their objectives for new product(s) (may include prototype product).
- We encourage customer input: key ingredients to include, materials not to include, desired aesthetic attributes, packaging idea, marketplace prototypes if available
2. Lab review of PDR
- Is this an OTC product?
- What type of packaging is required?
- Do we need to request specific raw materials?
- Can we establish a starting formula or base?
3. Sample submission and approval
4. Once product is approved we can guide you through the testing requirements:
- Product stability testing
- Stability testing in final packaging (if necessary)
- Creation of Ingredient Declaration for labeling
- For OTC products – appropriate testing as necessary
In House Testing
“Allure is proud to offer many services in house which enable us to release products in a timely manner.”
- RAW MATERIAL IDENTIFICATION TEST FOR API (ACTIVE PHARMACEUTICALS INGREDIENTS).
- RAW MATERIAL & PACKAGING MATERIAL TEST – VENDOR VALIDATION/ QUALIFICATION
- AEROBIC PLATE COUNT & FUNGAL PLATE COUNT ON RAW MATERIALS, BULK PRODUCTS AND FINISHED PRODUCTS
- PATHOGENS TESTING ON FINISHED PRODUCTS
- MICROBIAL LIMIT TEST & PRESERVATIVE EFFECTIVENESS TEST (MLT & PET VALIDATION)
- STABILITY TEST TO DETERMINE THE SHELF-LIFE OF THE PRODUCTS
- HIRPT (HUMAN REPEAT INSULT PATCH TESTING) OR PATCH TESTING OR SKIN REACTION TESTING AS IT SOMETIMES KNOWN, PROVES THAT YOUR INGREDIENTS ARE SAFE FOR USE.
- PROCESS VALIDATION/ QUALIFICATION
- BROAD SPECTRUM TEST – DETERMINATION OF SUN PROTECTION FACTOR (SPF)
- CLEANING VALIDATION.
Packaging Your Brand
“Your product is headed for the big reveal. And you want your packaging to be attractive, optimized and on brand.”
Our resources help you deliver a beautiful product that meets your customers’ needs and is within current market trends. Processes at Allure Labs are turnkey so we can get your product to market and on the shelves quickly. As we strive to have one of the shortest lead times in the industry, you can expect a smooth progression from concept to creation and final delivery. We can do all the work for you!
Here’s how your packaging solution works:
- We work with you to determine optimal container requirements for your product. You’ll choose the basics from bottles, tubes, jars or sample sizes.
- You can work with our design team to find the look and feel of your brand.
- Allure Labs has the capabilities of placing orders on your behalf.